Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Breaking out of the rut

I have always felt that total abstinence is much easier than compared to moderation. For example, it is easy to stay off chips completely than to say I will only have a handful. I was hoping that the reverse is also true for things that I want to do. Like going to gym. I thought that after a break, you just need to go to gym for a couple of days to break your laziness and set up your rhythm, but alas it does not appear so. After having finally broken the jinx and waking up with the alarm for a couple of days, I thought I was all set for the good routine. Unfortunately, waking up with alarm every morning seems to be getting more and more difficult. And the first two days that I actually did get up seems more like an aberration. And of all things, running and going to gym are actually things that I always liked to do !! Need to somehow break out of this rut and get to more active and enjoyable routine...

1 comment:

Ravikanth said...

Same case here.. We shall start from this Saturday/Sunday onwards.